11.12.12

Sweet As SHE

It's another Birthday post. . .

Happy Birthday Sharede Quiros!!!! Ooops she prefer not to call her on her given name so let us call her "SWEET". Let us greet her a Blessed 20th existence. I've been with her for three years and I shed no secret with this young lady.

This poem is for you. . .


Sweet as She is a rare flower that blooms on the morning dew
Love and faith in God never loss in you
You speak a gift with reasons and cue
There is someone out there watching before we knew
All your questions will fade like air of two.

Sweet as She is like a priceless candy
When you stand up there then make someone happy
Just always remember to smile in glee
And just let me know if you're in your saddest tree
I'll run next to you with the whole girls beside me.


Sweet as She is like the greatest to ponder
When we're with you all we hear is a humble thunder
All I wish is that you'll find your lover
That can be your friend, a brother and provider
You will find him someday in a snap of a finger.

Thank you for being there at all times. We may have misunderstandings but always remember that you got a home in me. :) 

Party?

No comments:

Post a Comment