5.12.12

Nine Looks


Model? How I wish...if only I get a chance.

Oh the look above is my fave of these nine looks. . .I love the red triangle and look I get so a
ccessorized.


This second look reminds me of my high school days. It has a teenage vibe in it that I can deny. Love the brown leather wrap I have.


Hey howdy you :)

This over-sized jacket/sweater I have is given to me by my brother. I love baby Milo.


Feeling so awkward and evil at the same time. . .what I like about the look above is the quirkiness of me in the photo plus my legs (I think) looks longer. hahaha 


The comfy stripe cardigan. Hey I love how my legs bend and my hair is done. Just saying.


Sporty me + Aqua Marine Triangles.

Why I'm biting that triangle? IDK :)I love the simplicity of this look from the color to the comfortable feeling it gives me. 


Twin-twins. . .Its a DIY Tribal Shirt. Feeling fresh when I'm into it. 



The Pants. Pink. I feel so whatever in this look. 


Lastly the beat glass. I feel this glass pinch some happiness inside me. Looks so modern and young.

"Just be Yourself. Just nail your Style"

No comments:

Post a Comment