18.12.12

School Diary: B&W





🍴 🍴 🍴

Before the Yuletide Break me and few of my friends decides to do a little photo-shoot where we can add some dosage of fun in one of the most tiring and brain-damaging time of a semester ---- the  Preliminary Exam Week.


So as you see this is the outcome of our craziness. Its me and Vina, my friend, at the university quadrangle striking our pose and I hate my face here. . .I don't know why?




Empty Seats and Vivid Room


They y'all working it...even though some shots are stolen. 

Lucy on the image below seems to have four legs (awkward and strange at the same time). 



My Skull and Spike Ring...
I so love them.
It's the season of gift-giving can you please give me some? :)


I love this shot. A little smile and twinkle on my eyes.

🍴 🍴 🍴

2 comments: