10.4.13

What Would It Be?



I was raised almost without you
All this time I loved you
Even if you're not here I feel you
In my heart and in my life I turn to you
You're in God's hand and sometimes makes me blue.

Your smile is still vivid in my mind
Those late nights that I will run towards you
When you return from worked then asked where I'm at
You got me a bag of sweet macaroons 
And all of my siblings get jealous.

It was a rainy night without the light
Everything is lost in the deep silence of the night
All I heard is a knocked on the door then a heartfelt fright
That was the night when everything fades alright 
And bring everyone crying and loose the tight.

From that day a part of me was lost
Mother and I stand along the happiest and rockiest path of life
I got bullies; I study hard; I am rewarded and strive more
Without you life is different; its like living in a strange world
I miss you.

What would it be if you were there...
At my birthdays when I get a year older
At my graduation when mother wore her proud smile
At my worst and best point when all is so emotional
I wonder what it feels to have a father.

What would it be if you were here...
Every day of my life reminding me how a man is
Every time when I get wounded and my heart bleeds
Every night before I go to sleep
I wonder what will you say to me.

What would it be if you were alive
Would you be a proud father of a boy like me?
Would you listen to my weird stories everyday?
Would you accept my individuality and my decisions? 
Would you fix my family tree and complete it for me?






No comments:

Post a Comment