3.2.13

What's The Remedy?



CLARITY
Little talks, little walks, those little moments
In a summer haze it all turns in to ashes
People talk, people walk all the same way
And I have decided to see the other way
Same talks, old walks seems so soft
I want to make a difference all around the loft.

INSANITY
Little sadness, little madness is all I have
Life is a circle with an infinity sign at the center
Your sadness and his madness makes all the pink cloud
The melody of love is distorted and loud
Same sadness, old madness in all the same path
What made you crumble is always associated with math.

TRAGEDY
Little water and little fire is a poison in a bottle
 I try to cuddle yet it turns into a monster
Your water, my fire made this room full of desire
Rain keep on pouring and I am definitely your master
Same water, old fire turns the woods in to pieces of charcoal
And that's the same time you and I experience our final fall.

REMEDY
Little moves, little steps make a big hole
I've done that and I survive what was told 
Your moves and my steps now are on the opposites
It is better this way and all things are in easy transits
Same moves, old steps are on my garbage bag
Just the same old me and this is my remedy.

✔☠✔☠✔☠








No comments:

Post a Comment