10.2.13

VLOG- Wasted Youth

Hey its another video-blog. . .another fun video of me featuring some of my real friends and my rings. (I love rings)


Whats about this Vlog? Well besides from my vanity I also include some clip of the Korean series "A Gentleman's Dignity" and some work I have ---- the sleeveless polo shirt with leopard print, its a DIY (Do-It-Yourself). I also wear my new pair of Sanuk here. . .feel so comfortable as ever. You can see also Ate Aps with her newly re-bonded hair and for me the funniest part is when SaSa do her dance on the cam. 



Here is the video babies. . . 




Some of the clips are taken inside my room and somewhere in the Philippines and taken by Diane. Oh and some are stolen though :)



So how do you like it? Please share your comment. Thank you. 



Here is a closer view on my DIY Sleeveless Polo Shirt with Leoperd print. . .



Vain. Vain. Vain

No comments:

Post a Comment