9.2.13

A Tinsly Note



Blueberry cheesecake that's how I indulged myself in food
A little of sugar in a cup of milk tea
A bite of cucumber and some lettuce too
A spoonful of creamy soup and pieces of chocolate
These are my guilty pleasure. . .I have to be slim and fit.

Little black dress is all I wanted to wear
Glitters on my stilettos sparkling when I strut and wave my hair
Got to put on my diamonds shining like stars
I'm in my red luscious lips and signature bags
And its sunny outside. . .let my pink glasses protect me.

  He's looking at me more than just a couple time
Walk towards me and asked if I'm free tonight
The whisper tickles me so light and makes me blush
Inhaling all the atmosphere saying "yes" and "why"
Now I'm in a room full of romance and candles. . .he's all the man I ever wanted.

A man who is. . .
Thoughtful, honest and caring whatever the scene were in to
Faithful ans loyal, although it is synonymous he must possessed it
Always makes me happy and makes things so interesting
Respectful and God-fearing, its the most thing he should have.

I'm just a girl and I need to step back and remind myself
I'm a girl. . .fully innocent and vividly modest
I am a girl with a conscious mind and heart 
I don't need to hurry things up and I need to enjoy life
I am hopeful and honest. . .I am Tinsly and this is my note.

  ♥  ☠ ☁ †

No comments:

Post a Comment