30.1.13

Monotonous


Sleep, Eat, Study, Pray, Sleep
It's always this
How can I make a bliss
In a haste of one way hiss 
Then all of a sudden I miss to kiss
Why should I take a risk?
If I'm all bored with this.

I feel so monotonous
My life or maybe I make my own way
To make the urge here to stay
And forever then is not away
I got to do this from what the future lay
At least I'll do my part and I got to pay
All of the drops of sky in a gleeful way.

I am a zombie
That whole strange feeling
Feeling of interference whenever I'm walking
In the middle of the hallway where they keep talking
Talking of 'I Don't Knows' while there eyes is blinking
I made me to this silent child in the making
Who will talk to you and make you do some laughing.

I've got this
It's a teenager thingy
When every words uttered gets so stingy
Smells like burned paper with brandy
Tears you up to death of insecurity
And just leave you down below in misery
Yet you wake up all day and pretend that you are happy.

   

- its been a while the last time I post something here....sorry. I got so busy on my study.

No comments:

Post a Comment