28.2.13

Untitled 19




I'm here, my life has its reasons
I knew it and I have to learn my lessons
Nineteen years of dreams and expectations
I always live with it and aim for position
Letting the hardship of a childish probation
The motherly unconditional love I felt in every season
Yet life has dealt its cards, tells me to create a motion.

can do this yet I really don't know how
I'm not alone in this curve but things now are tough
All the air I'm breathing seems so intoxicating and I can't get enough
Time is a predator on its wilderness and this road really gets so rough
And all I can do is sleepcry then fake a laugh
All of this melancholic material stuff
Makes me wonder if you or I will sustain to get-off my craft.

In life or love we fall but a little harder
Then you go and make it much harder
Uttering those promises of what I want or need and other
Comes with a spell of breaking them one by one and makes me weaker
False hopes again is like pouring like rain and sudden change the weather
Its not new to me yet my eyes now are full of water
Questioning there's nothing wrong writing hopes into permanent marker.

Its painted with kindness and splattered of dullness
Making all my wounds and untitled rhyme of sadness
Guarding myself at the forest of happiness
Wishing all I can is all what you want and gladness
I know I'll vigilant just like a warrior in the middle of the quietness 
Just a few steps more to free me from this restlessness
Enabling me fly like nobody do it.

 ‏♛  ‏ ‏

No comments:

Post a Comment