14.11.12

Nastasia Scott Is A Model Inside & Out


Nastasia is my favorite among the girls of this cycle of ANTM. Why? Well she represents a true meaning of being a model from the inside and out. Just take a look at the video above...she is taking no regrets at all and thankful for all her fans (I'm one of them...a HUGE fan).

I'm so mad. Really am I. How come a chameleon-oh-so-model-material-girl like Nastasia went home and did not win it all. I swear I'm so angry to the judges except for Tyra and I'm annoyed by the haters of Miss Scott.

I hate the three remaining fake girls. Not to offend their supporters but I have to let you know how crazy-mad I am letting Nastasia go.

Due to this reasons I'm not watching ANTM19 anymore.


Well...she's still my winner.

I love you girl :)



Photos courtesy of Google.com  

2 comments: