4.11.12

My Late Halloween Outfit


I wear this outfit when we visit the cemetery during the All Souls Day. I'm with my family! I take this time to bond with them and to release all the negatives life given me. 


Now let's talk about what I like about this outfit. As usual I wear simple fashion but now I accessorized myself to stand-out from others. I wear my mint sunglasses that complement my glow-in-the-dark shirt, my DIY Orange and Grey Sando Bag with matching orange key key-chain and my Cross Connector Ring.



Oh! I also pair the outfit with my Leather bracelet made in Sagada Province, DIY Dyed Denim Bracelet and my Woven Abaca Bracelet.


As I said earlier I took the opportunity to bond with my family. And here I am...

Above is me, making face and my niece, Nicole wearing the Artwork shirt that I gave her. Below is Ivan my nephew, glancing and posing to the camera with me.








Its a paper-cup lanterns! How sad they are! It is made by my cousin to ease the boredom of our nephews and nieces. 


A CREEPY AND SIMPLE NOVEMBER TO ALL!

Top: Glow-In-The-Dark Skulls Culture Shirt
Jeans: Folded and Hung
Accessories: Sagada Leather Bracelet, Woven Abaca Bracelet, DIY Dyed Denim Bracelet
Shoes: Artwork Graffiti Green Flats 
Bag: DIY Orange & Grey Sando Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment