28.11.12

All I Want


☂ ☂ 

How can it be when it is so impossible?
Differences and gender is durable
Age doesn't matter and I hope its that simple
I like your smile; the way you move; and you're humble
You and me together even the skies will crumble.

Who? You. . .
Meeting of our eyes even for a split second makes me blush
Everything in my world seems a sweet mash
I can't focus myself in an state of hush
While sitting here I just want to take time of lush.

Why I am writing this poem when I'm not even sure
All of my feelings and anxiety uncured 
My heart is at you and my mind is on a tour
I'm not even sure if you like me that leaves me unsecured
But then its you I like the most.

Should I stop the feeling or should I let go
What if there's a possibility
A hope than is little that tiny
Maybe I'll just prepare myself for a laughter or regret 
But its clear to me that all I want is you.


▲▲▲ ‏




No comments:

Post a Comment